Pellet Feed Plant
Pellet Feed Plant
Pellet Feed Plant is a place, where, mixed feed in powder form is converted into pellets by mechanical compression in combination with moisture and heat. This is achieved by a set of rolls and die of suitable hole size and shape in the Pellet Feed Plant. Further to this, the Pellet Feed Plant lets the die & roll rotate, here, the product passes through the nip of roll and dies and pressed into die holes to make pellets.
- Rugged construction
- Excellent performance
- Energy efficient
We design, develop & manufacture perfect Pellet Plants for Optimum Pelleting. We keep up with innovative pellet technologies and requisite features.
- Plant design is compact, and thus need less space.
- Excellent plant capacity and less power required.
- Less floor area needed.
- Automatic load control.
- Manufactured using minimal structure with the aspects of safety, energy efficiency, easy to run & maintain.
- Low running cost with low power consumption.
- Effective gap adjustment with shifting of hammers on rotor.
- Reverse & forward movement of rotor.
- High mixing accuracy in very less time
- Excellent mixing with Double-ribbon screw mixer.
- Patented variable cross section ribbon design.
- Well designed, maintenance-free gear box.
- Maintenance-free bottom discharge gate for leak-proof running.
- Two double shaft conditioners are used to accomplish desired retention time.
- Stainless steel die with unique characteristics.
- Counter flow cooler with stationary product distributor for uniform cooling of pellet.
- State-of-the-art design crumbler for crumbling with minimum fines production.
- Well designed screening device with manifold product spreader for impressive screening without jamming of the screens.
- Bagging is done manually; provision for automatic bagging in near future.
- Good quality of grinding, mixing, conditioning & pelleting.
- Negligible maintenance cost as each part is manufactured using state-of-the-art technology.
- Standardized design: Critical parts like dies, fitting, roll shells and sizes are standard and can be used for any make.
- Item Code: 57627930
- Total Power Required -152 H.P.
- Total Floor Area Required - 33 x 23
- Total Height - 27 Ft